Income Tax & VAT
Considering the growing demand of income tax and VAT knowledge, Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd. has been offering career-oriented Income Tax and Vat training in Nepal. The course covers the Income Tax Act, 2058 and Value Added Tax, 2052. The income tax act imposes tax on income or wealth created by a person in the course of an earning activity. VAT is a tax imposed on the value added to goods and services consumed in Nepal or exported outside. Basic knowledge of provision of Income tax and Value Added Tax is amust for every accountant.There is a huge demand and supply gap of professional and qualified accountant for corporations in market. To cater the gap we have designed the Income Tax and VAT training in Nepal course in consultation with accounting professionals.
Features of Training
- Training by Chartered Accountants
- Starting from Basics
- Not more than 20 Students per class.
- Course Designed for Fresher
- Sufficient Study Materials
- Practical Training with Power Point Projector
- Assistance in Job Placement
- Further intensive training to deserving student in audit firms
Benefits of Income Tax and VAT training
- Better understanding of accounting, Tax and VAT knowledge for your career
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Learn new legal provisions related to income tax and VAT
- Create appropriate tax saving opportunities for proper business planning.
- Wide range of job opportunities in Nepal in different industry sectors.
Benefits of Income Tax and VAT training at Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
We offer Income Tax and VAT training that is based upon the current recruitment needs in the accounting market. With the aim of your personal and professional development, you are heartily welcome to join us and experience the best we have to offer.
To all the candidates attending Income Tax and Vat training at Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd., we provide the following benefits and value added services.
- Professional instructors with maximum experience.
- Affordable training costs.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Prepare oneself for the competitiveaccounting market.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Job placement and internship opportunities for ace trainees.
This course is designed to give an in-depth knowledge on following.
- Introduction of Income Tax
- Introduction of PAN – Business and E-PAN
- Introduction of TDS
- TDS Returns
- Income Tax D-01 Return
- Fine and Interest
- Introduction of VAT
- Purchase Register and Sales Register
- Zero VAT and No VAT
- VAT Return
Anyone who wants to learn Taxation Practice in Nepal and gain better understanding towards accounting may join this course.