Advance MS- Excel Training
Learn the best ways to use Microsoft Excel for data analysis, reporting and modeling for decision making using real-world business scenarios.
Designed for supervisors, managers or team members who need to summarize, report and analyze data, this course will present helpful tools to evaluate investments and financial decisions, ensure accurate data entry by creating a list of values, summarize data using histograms and PivotTables, estimate business variables using trend curves and present the data.
Working Excel Knowledge
The aim of this course is to give delegates a thorough grounding in Excel Advanced functions, Data Analysis Tools, Reporting and Business Modelling. It uses multiple exercises to ensure that delegates can practice the key techniques that are taught and also ask any questions that they may have.
Our aim is that you leave the course as a confident user of Excel and can start automating your spreadsheets as soon as your return to your office.
Attending delegates will be presented with a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of training.
We believe that learning is most effective when presented in a relevant context so that the skills, strategy, and knowledge are meaningful to our delegates and can be applied directly in the training. Training sessions are conducted as hands-on workshops.
- Name Manager, Naming Ranges and Using them in Formulas
- Formula Auditing
- SUMIF, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS
- INDEX & MATCH Lookup functions
- Scenarios and Scenario management
- Goal Seek
Advanced Data Analysis & Presentation
- Using Sparklines
- Create and manage PivotTables
- Filters in PivotTables
- Creating and managing Slicers
- Create and manage PivotCharts
- Manipulating options in existing PivotCharts
- Multiple PivotTables on the same WorkSheet
- Grouping Data to analyse data by Year/Quarter/Month
- Building a BI Dashboard
- Using Scatter Charts and Trend Analysis
Automating processes with Macros
- Recording and Running Basic Macros
- Saving Work with Macros