The website, www.financejob.com ("Site") is an electronic web based platform for exploring opportunities and enhancing outreach using the online search and other tools available for the job seekers. It is owned and managed by Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd ("Company") with its registered office in Lalitpur, Nepal.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- DATE OF ACTIVATION: is defined as the date specified by the Finance Job in its notice to the Job Seeker either through email indicating the approval to the Job Seeker's registration and permission to access the Service.
- EXPIRY DATE: is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services.
- JOB SEEKER: is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said Job Seeker has registered with Financejob.com as a registered Job Seeker or whether said Job Seeker is a paying customer for a specific service provided by the Site. A Job Seeker includes the person using this Site to access any information on the Site.
- SERVICES: is defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the Job Seeker at Financejob.com including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A Job Seeker who wishes to post a resume to seek employment.
- A Job Seeker who wishes to secure recruitment through Financejob.com.
- A Job Seeker who wishes to advertise at Financejob.com.
- Job Seeker who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.financejob.com and through emails.
- REGISTRATION DATA: is defined as all the information and particulars of the Job Seeker requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Job Seeker's name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
Commencement of Service:
The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the details required.
Job Seeker's Obligations
- The Job Seeker agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information given to the Company in the application for Job Seeker in order to use the Service. The Job Seeker will ensure that the data shared with Financejob.com doesn't contain any fraudulent, false, misleading or manipulated facts.
- The Job Seeker will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Job Seeker shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Job Seeker is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Job Seeker's password and Job Seeker Username and all activities and transmission performed by the Job Seeker at Financejob.com.
- The Job Seeker will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Job Seeker's account or any other breach of security known to the Job Seeker.
- The Job Seeker will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- With this registration, Job Seeker agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of Finance Job Pvt. Ltd.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Finance Job
Financejob.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Financejob.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
Intellectual Property Rights
All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in Financejob.com are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
The access to the Site does not confer upon the Job Seeker any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of Nepal.
- The Job Seeker will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Job Seeker shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The Job Seeker will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of Nepal relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Job Seeker shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Job Seeker shall not to use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Job Seeker shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on Financejob.com to any other Job Seeker or third party who access Financejob.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Job Seeker is prohibited to introduce, upload, post, distribute, publish or transmit any information or software that:
a) Contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or Financejob.com network system.
b) Breaches on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
c) Is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
d) Is meant to mislead or deceive the other Job Seekers
e) Infringes any trademark, patent or copyright rights
In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Job Seeker, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Job Seeker. The Company shall issue a warning to the Job Seeker to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Job Seeker continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the Job Seeker at Financejob.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Job Seeker to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Job Seeker.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
As Financejob.com is an online platform so it cannot guarantee confidentiality of information provided by Job Seekers who use the Site, so any breach in privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of Financejob.com.
The agreement between Financejob.com and the Job Seeker can neither be deemed as "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" as Financejob.com being a public site, all information posted by Job Seeker on the Site goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned as a non-public / private character.
The Job Seeker is entitled access to his own data and information stored in the database at Financejob.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.
The Job Seekers need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in chat and bulletin board areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of Financejob.com. Financejob.com is liable to share all information available with it in response to any legal proceedings including and not restricted to court orders, notices, subpoena, FIR etc.
Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Job Seeker's access to Financejob.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Job Seeker may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Job Seeker to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Job Seeker. The Company shall not be liable to the Job Seeker or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Suspension of Service
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company.
Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company.
Finance Job reserves the right to block the Job Seeker, if Job Seeker places
- Objectionable Contents, including: Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials
- Multiple Profiles, including: Only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.
- False Contact Information, including: Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other means of contact material.
Termination of Service
The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Job Seeker and without further prejudice to all other rights:
- If in the opinion of the Company, the Job Seeker has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- If in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Job Seeker for any reason.
The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services:
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters";
- promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; Finance Job Nepal also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or due to acts of God, natural calamities, virus / system attacks, hacking or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The Job Seeker shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
- The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Services of Financejob.com.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Job Seeker's account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
- The Company neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials, status or authenticity of the prospective employer/organization contacting the Job Seekers post download of the resume or by access to the information/data posted by the Job Seekers.
- The Company does not warrant that Financejob.com or any of the web sites linked to Financejob.com be free of any operational errors or that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
- The Job Seeker acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through Financejob.com. The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or Financejob.com or the internet.
- The resume / data fed by the Job Seeker can be updated by the Job Seeker alone and is solely their liability.
- Financejob.Com offers neither any guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume / data is fed by the Job Seeker.
- It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Job Seeker to check the authenticity of all or any response received or information displayed. Financejob.Com is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
- Financejob.Com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the prospective employer / consultant / organization which down loads the information and uses it to contact the Job Seekers on the site including prospective employer / consultant / visitor / Job Seeker.
- Financejob.Com uses a tested and automated algorithm for forwarding / search however, makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy and suitability.
- Financejob.Com provides job-related information posted by Employers / Recruiters / Consultants registered with it. However, it also posts some additional jobs including government jobs by collecting relevant information from other websites which include the State & Central Government official websites. The Job Seeker shall find links to the original source that showcase these Job Details. These Job postings with links have been placed only for convenience of the Job Seekers and not for any commercial gain or profit. Financejob.Com is not responsible for the contents and also for the actual availability of the said jobs so advertised. Financejob.Com grants its Job Seekers direct linking to the portals/sites/resources from which this information is collected and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded/displayed/copied by any Job Seeker/Visitor for commercial / personal purposes on their websites.
The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the Job Seeker.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be updated from time to time and posted at Financejob.com. The Job Seeker should visit the site periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Job Seeker's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- Financejob.com only offers a platform to showcase the openings and the resumes and has no role in any transaction or communications and hence shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services.
- Financejob.com being a public site with free access assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Finance Job cannot monitor the responses received by any Job Seeker in response to the information posted by them and so displayed on the site. Job Seeker should conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s). Financejob.com will not be liable for any inaccuracy of information on this website.
- Financejob.com expressly disclaims any liability arising due to presence of any fraudulent information published on the site.
- The Job Seeker is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The Job Seeker would do so solely at his / her own risk and
- Financejob.com shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
- That there are certain free and paid features which may not be incorporated in the mobile application version though they are a part of the original website since the mobile apps are designed to be compact and light to ensure a smooth experience. Each Job Seeker hereby represents, warrants and agrees that the same shall be acceptable as a matter of fact and no requests to incorporate any such feature in the mobile app version would be initiated by the Job Seekers.
- The Job Seeker hereby agrees to take full responsibility to research well before making using of any information on the Site. Financejob.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services.
Job Seeker Disputes
The Job Seekers are solely responsible for your interactions at Financejob.com and Financejob.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between Job Seekers.
Financejob.com will not be party to any legal proceedings between Job Seeker and any other registered or free Job Seeker for any transactions through the Site. Financejob.com will always abide by governing / legal authorities order and cooperate fully through the process, but the costs of the same shall be recovered from the party that has implicated financejobnepal.com in such case.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to Financejob.com would be dealt in only territory of Kathmandu. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at Kathmandu to the jurisdiction of courts located in Kathmandu only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Financejob.com is governed by the laws of Nepal and the Job Seeker and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kathmandu, Nepal. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Job Seeker of the Financejob.com, contains the entire agreement between you and Financejob.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.