The website, www.financejobnepal.com ("Site") is an electronic web based platform for exploring opportunities and enhancing outreach using the online search and other tools available for the Employers / Recruiters / Consultants / Members.It is owned and managed by Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd. ("Company") with its registered office in Lalitpur, Nepal.
Any and all use of this website is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of, the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms").
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- DATE OF ACTIVATION: is defined as the date specified by the Finance Job Nepal in its notice to the Member either through email indicating the approval to the Member's registration and permission to access the Service.
- EXPIRY DATE: is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services.
- MEMBER: is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said Member has registered with www.financejobnepal.com as a registered Member or whether said Member is a paying customer for a specific service provided by the Site. A Member includes the person using this Site to access any information on the Site.
- FINANCEJOBNEPAL.COM: is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.financejobnepal.com
- SERVICES: is defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the Member at FinanceJobNepal.com including the provision of facilities for the following:
A Member who wishes to reach a job seeker.
A Member who wishes to hire a job seeker through FinanceJobNepal.com.
A Member who wishes to advertise at FinanceJobNepal.com.
Member who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.financejobnepal.com and through emails.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES: is defined as the payment that has to be made to FinanceJobNepal.com to access the services.
- REGISTRATION DATA: is defined as all the information and particulars of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member's name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number. The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
- RATES: The subscription rates for the Services shall be at the price indicated in the Rate Card or the Company may prescribe such other rates from time to time. Liability for the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Activation.
Commencement of Service
The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment.
- The Member agrees and expressly states that he/she is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the Registration Data and other information given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service. The Member will ensure that the data shared with Finance Job Nepal.Com doesn’t contain any fraudulent, false, misleading or manipulated facts.
- The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Member's password and Member name and all activities and transmission performed by the Member at FinanceJobNepal.com.
- The Member will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of security known to the Member.
- The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of FinanceJobNepal.com, Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Finance Job Nepal
FinanceJobNepal.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of FinanceJobNepal.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
Intellectual Property Rights
All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in FinanceJobNepal.Com are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved. The access to the Site does not confer upon the Member any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of Nepal.
- The Member will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Member shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The Member will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of Nepal relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Member shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on FinanceJobNepal.com to any other Member or third party who access FinanceJobNepal.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce, upload, post, distribute, publish or transmit any information or software that:
a) Contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or FinanceJobNepal.com network system.
b) Breaches on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
c) Is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being abusive, defamatory, libelous, harmful, threatening, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
d) Is meant to mislead or deceive the other Members
e) Infringes any trademark, patent or copyright rights
In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Member. The Company shall issue a warning to the Member to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Member continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at FinanceJobNepal.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Member.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the FinanceJobNepal.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Payment and Refund Policy
Payment for memberships:
All payments for services at FinanceJobNepal.Com have to be made in favour of "Finance Job Nepal Pvt. Ltd." only.
We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal electronic Accounts for any services rendered by FinanceJobNepal.Com. You are informed that under no circumstances will FinanceJobNepal.Com be liable for any damage caused due to your transactions / payments made to / in favor of such fraudulent individuals or organizations. To protect your interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
The Member, who is liable to pay Subscription Fees, shall pay it on demand even if the Member disputes the same for any reason. In the event that the Company deciding the dispute to be in the Member's favor, the Company shall refund to the Member any excess amount paid by the Member free of interest. In the event of late payment by the Member of any sums due under this Agreement, the Membership and the services would stand terminated.
As FinanceJobNepal.com is an online platform so it cannot guarantee confidentiality of information provided by Members who use the Site, so any breach in privacy due to technical fault or any other means is not the responsibility of FinanceJobNepal.com.
The agreement between Finance Job Nepal.com and the Member can neither be deemed as "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" as FinanceJobNepal.com being a public site, all information posted by Member on the Site goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned as a non-public / private character.
The Member is entitled access to his own data and information stored in the database at FinanceJobNepal.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.
The Members need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in chat and bulletin board areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of FinanceJobNepal.com. FinanceJob Nepal.com is liable to share all information available with it in response to any legal proceedings including and not restricted to court orders, notices, subpoena, FIR etc.
The copyright, know how or any other related intellectual property to the Service or FinanceJobNepal.com shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Company. In the event the Member has contributed any content to FinanceJobNepal.com in any manner whatsoever, the intellectual property of the same shall stand automatically assigned to the Company and the Member shall have no right or claim over the same. In the event the Member during the term of his agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same can be construed to be an infringement of the intellectual property belonging to the Company and the Company shall have the right to legal recourse in this regard.
Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's access to FinanceJobNepal.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Same for paid service, a pro-rated refund shall be effected for the remaining unused period.
The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Suspension of Service
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company in the event that any dues payable by the Member are not paid.
Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
Upon subsequent payment by the Member of the requisite payment as per the Company's demands, the Company may at its sole discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
FinanceJobNepal reserves the right to block the job posted by the Member in case, any of the following is found:
- Objectionable Contents includes: Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials.
- Multiple Profiles includes: A job opening would cater to a single requirement only. The Member is being allowed to post a single requirement in multiple categories, however only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.
- Contact Information includes: Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other means of contact material is prohibited in job details.
Termination of Service
The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to all other rights:
- If in the opinion of the Company, the Member has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- If in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Member for any reason.
- If the Member is declared bankrupt or the Member enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
- The Member hereby undertakes that :
- They are fully authorized and solely responsible for all the job openings and associated information advertised by them at FinanceJobNepal.Com.
- They would ensure that all job openings advertised or sought to be filled by using the Services of FinanceJobNepal.Com are genuine and in existence.
- The Services of FinanceJobNepal.Com would be used for solely fulfilling genuine job openings and never be exploited for any other commercial purpose.
- All correspondence with the jobseekers would be done on ethical grounds without any sort of impersonation or provision of fraudulent information.
- In case any Member is found to be in violation of the above undertaken, then FinanceJobNepal.Com is fully authorized to terminate the membership / suspend any or all the services and take any necessary legal action befitting the situation.
- The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services:
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", “Unsolicited Bulk Messages”, “Unsolicited Commercial Communications”, “Non-job related mails”, “Mails soliciting payments”, “Fraudulent Mails”
- promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- Finance Job Nepal also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
- The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Services of FinanceJobNepal.com.
- The Company's liability under this Agreement shall not in any event exceed the total amount of fees and charges paid by the Member to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident that has resulted in the relevant claim.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Member's account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
- The Company neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials, status or authenticity of the prospective employer/organization contacting the Members post download of the resume or by access to the information/data posted by the Members.
- The Company does not warrant that FinanceJobNepal.com or any of the web sites linked to FinanceJobNepal.com be free of any operational errors or that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
- The Member acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through FinanceJobNepal.com. The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or FinanceJobNepal.com or the internet.
- It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Member to check the authenticity of all or any response/ inquiry received or information displayed. FinanceJobNepal.Com is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
- FinanceJobNepal.Com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the contacted parties including prospective employer / consultant / visitor / job seeker / Member and it is for the members to test, analyze and verify the same at their own end.
- The resume / data fed by the Member can be updated by the Member alone and is solely their liability so FinanceJobNepal.com is not responsible for the updated status of the information.
Use of Data
The Member hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes the Company to:
- Use any data and information supplied by the Member in connection with this Agreement for the Company's own purpose, to the company supplying such data and information to any other associated companies or selected third parties including search engines.
- Use any data furnished by the Member in order to float offers or send mails regarding specific services and such mails may not been proclaimed or deemed to be unsolicited communique.
- Allow all data and information supplied by the Member in using the Service to remain at FinanceJobNepal.com for the use of the Company in accordance with service agreement with the Member, notwithstanding the termination or suspension of the Service to the Member herein. Unless the Member informs the Company to delete all such dataand information following the termination or suspension of the Service to the Member, such data and information remain in the Company's property, records and databases.
The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the Member.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be updated from time to time and posted at Finance Job Nepal.com. The Member should visit the site periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Member's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
Finance Job Nepal.Com claims proprietary rights over the content being made available as RSS feeds from FinanceJob Nepal.Com, including the copyrights, trademarks etc. The Members would need to provide an acknowledgement to Finance Job Nepal.Com in connection with use of RSS feeds obtained from the website.
Limitation of Liability
- FinanceJobNepal.com only offers a platform to showcase the openings and the resumes and has no role in any transaction or communications and hence shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, FinanceJobNepal.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Finance Job Nepal.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
- FinanceJobNepal.com being a public site with free access assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Finance Job Nepal cannot monitor the responses received by any Member in response to the information posted by them and so displayed on the site. Member should conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s). FinanceJobNepal.com will not be liable for any inaccuracy of information on this website.
- FinanceJobNepal.com expressly disclaims any liability arising due to presence of any fraudulent information published on the site.
- The Member is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The Member would do so solely at his / her own risk and Site / Company shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
- That there are certain free and paid features which may not be incorporated in the mobile application version though they are a part of the original website since the mobile apps are designed to be compact and light to ensure a smooth experience. Each Member hereby represents, warrants and agrees that the same shall be acceptable as a matter of fact and no requests to incorporate any such feature in the mobile app version would be initiated by the Members.
- The Member hereby agrees to take full responsibility to research well before making using of any information on the Site. FinanceJobNepal.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, FinanceJobNepal.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to FinanceJobNepal.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
The Members are solely responsible for your interactions at Finance Job Nepal.com and FinanceJobNepal.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between Members.
FinanceJobNepal.com will not be party to any legal proceedings between Member and any other registered or free Member for any transactions through the Site. FinanceJobNepal.com will always abide by governing / legal authorities order and cooperate fully through the process, but the costs of the same shall be recovered from the party that has implicated FinanceJobNepal.com in such case.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to FinanceJobNepal.com would be dealt in only territory of Kathmandu. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at Kathmandu to the jurisdiction of courts located in Kathmandu only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use FinanceJobNepal.com is governed by the laws of Nepal and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kathmandu, Nepal. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the FinanceJobNepal.com, contains the entire agreement between you and FinanceJobNepal.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.